The Complete License
We know creative licenses for digital resources can often be mind boggling or filled with legal mumbo
jumbo, so we have tried to keep our license as simple and straight forward as possible. Though
should you have any questions, please send us an email on email@example.com
Our Complete License offers purchasers a wide flexibility on what can be done with these products. Please see the definitive list of what you are and aren’t allowed to do with any product listed with the Complete License.
• Use any item included for both personal and commercial use.
• Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may be used across multiple projects.
• For yourself or on behalf of a client
• Fonts may be printed on to products that are subsequently sold.
• Fonts may be used on websites and within website design.
• Graphics may be printed on to products that are subsequently sold when an effort is made to use them as part of a new design including a variation of other graphics or fonts.
What’s Not Allowed
• Items cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
• Items cannot be included (even for free) in the sale of another item.
- For example, the inclusion of a font when selling a digital logo template designed using this font. Logo designs for clients must be flattened, if your client doesn’t own a license for the font in question.
• Fonts may NOT be installed onto web interfaces allowing customers to use them in product creation.
- For example, on a website that allows customers to login and design their own T- Shirts using fonts included within their interface. This should not be confused with using fonts in your web design, which is very much allowed.
If anything in the Complete License is not clear, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org